Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I’m no Oprah or Angelina Jolie.




The only two media exposures I had were, first, being a guest for a show at a local television station and, second, a random video shot as one of the audience at Raul Roco’s political rally back in 2004. In both instances, the reason why I had these so-called exposures is only because I have an identical twin sister.
The total number of followers I have on Twitter is 141. I don’t even have a fan page on Facebook and most certainly I do not maintain any website on the account of my name. If you search my name on Google, theresults found would not even reach a hundred and mostly these are tags coming from the blog articles of my friends.

And, oh, I dream of working with the United Nations too.

I say my piece and I am pretty sure no one will follow suit. By far, compared with these two, I am JUST a woman in my own right.


I may not be as influential, as famous, and as affluent as Oprah or Angelina Jolie; not even a little bit, but I share one THING with them... PASSION.

I know who I am. I know what my beliefs and principles are. And I definitely know I have a life worth living... with meaning. I believe being passionate about my own personal beliefs and wisdoms then sharing it with others is a service of love. Just like what Oprah and Angelina Jolie are doing. It may not be as grand but I’m willing to take it just as much.

Still, I’m no Oprah or Angelina Jolie. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment