Monday, October 27, 2008

WEEKEND is not equal to REST

Nagsimula ng October 22 ang 5-day DISCO Workshop ng Days sa Arrupe Retreat Center and I could only afford to give them my presence since its our dreaded Finals week sa UNC College of Law. Isa sa mga naging activity namin ay ang Station of the Cross at dalawang SpEx (Spiritual Exercises) na natapos ng 3am ng Sabado. Pagkatapos nag-aral ako sa Sales for 1-hour. Nagising ng 7:30am, umuwi sa bahay, naligo, kumain, at nag-aral ulit habang nakasakay sa tricycle papunta UNC para sa 9am Sales exam namin. Around 11am bumalik ng Ateneo to get my CP chargers then balik haus in preparation of my Ate's wedding. Konting pahinga, saglit net surfing then prepared for the wedding. Quarter to 4 bumalik sa Ateneo to meet up with Ate Ninz and Sir Chris para sunduin si Judge Garfin sa Penafrancia Museum then diretso sa Max's, Avenue Square dahil dun ang venue ng wedding celebration. Sa hindi inaasahang pagkakataon ay nakita ko si Ma'am Kay and Ate Angie (dear friends of Ate May) and dun lang nila nalaman na that day and kasal ni Maia.. 4pm - 6:30 pm was the wedding rites and celebration! Happy moments with my beloved family... Then umuwi sa house for a small salo-salo with our relatives. By 7:30pm hindi na kinaya ng powers ko ang antok kaya nakatulog kaagad ako. And I was supposed to go back to Ateneo dahil dapat dun ako matutulog during the Day's workshop but I guess my body gave up on me.

Sunday (Oct 26). Woke up and attended the 9am mass at Ateneo with Sheila and the Dazers. Then balik bahay to get the keys sa ofis para makuha yung laptop and ma-upload yung pix of the wedding. Nagpaiwan na ko sa ofis para masimulan ang paggawa ng grades. 1:45pm pumunta ng Richie Hall for the Buklod Atenista's Leaders' Encounter. I was tasked as the moderator for the said activity. By 5pm, nag-attend ulit ng mass with Ate Ninz kahit na nagsimba na ko nung umaga. Basta si Lord I don't refuse.heheh.. And indeed it was a blessing in disguise kc I saw my closest guy friend Jess Paul whom I haven't seen for almost 2 years! and we're gonna go out sometime this week.. =) Then, I'm off home to check some more assignments and papers because the deadline is on Monday!.. tsk.. tsk..

What's ahead this week? definitely no rest pa rin! 4 more exams to go, 100 cases still to be digested, review classes sa Property, Fellowship Night sa Buklod, submission of grades, clearance, Ateneo enrollment, blah, blah blah...

But who's complaining? I'm not! Because this weekend made me feel and realize that I have everything that's important in my life right now! My personal relationship with God through Days and through service for others (which is my passion in life), my family whom I love so much and my wonderful friends especially in SSG and my lawmates, my studies (even if it means puyat and hardwork) and my work (actually i don't consider it as a job but as a place where i can serve and inspire).

This weekend has been a great reminder of how blessed i am! And how happy I am! Even if I did have tendencies to distract myself of mundane things such as missing #20. hahaha!

God bless and have a wonderful week ahead of you! I know I will.. =) it's just a matter of perspective...

5 comments:

  1. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 100 cases more to digest???? Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ahehehehehehe!

    Anyway, at least hindi ikaw nag cocomplain! AKO!? Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Amanpulo. . . Huhuhuhu! Tumawag si Jaja last night! Pinakausap sakin si jastine, waaaaaaaaaaa. . . SUper inggit ako! Huhuhuhuhu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! pareho lang tau naudlot ang bakasyon.hahahay! at least nabawasan na cases mga 60 cases na lang. pero 4 exams pa rin.. tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . Two exams more to go! And kakauyam! Super nose bleed, ear bleed na! Saka dagdag mu pa ang dinugong mata ko sa pangongopya! Wahahahahahahaha!

    Ay ewan, ini lang masasabi ko sa Exam sa CIV PRO.

    Ang dali nung question number TEN! AS IN! Ahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. korek ka jan! hay effort mag-adal tapos mayong silbi pag-abot exam.. kea inagi mi sa irinuman after..hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bareta ngani sako ni Jay . . . Wahahahahahahaha. . . kauyam na CIV PRO ito! Sana dai ko na mahiling si Valentino! toinks!

    ReplyDelete