Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Must-have Travel Essentials

These are the things I cannot afford not to bring while travelling:
  • Notebook & pen
I                    I always have a notebook and pen inside my bag to write down stuff that pops up inside my head.
  • iPod (want to replace this with an iPhone)
                      I love listening to music even while I'm sleeping. This is the easiest way to pass time while on a long bus ride, waiting for flights & when in long queues. 
  • Long scarf
                     My ultimate travel accessory with versatile functions such as an alternative jacket, a head gear (for sun protection), blanket, shawl or even as a towel.
  • Kikay kit (powder, lip gloss, alcohol, mirror, comb, tissue)
                     If you're a girl, you'll understand why.
  • Sweets (gum & candies)
                     An instant solution when you feel hungry.
  • Camera/DSLR
                     To document the places you've been & share your stories with others.
  • Wallet (with money, cards & IDs)
                      Need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. can i add something here lhei? over-the-counter meds pa, like bonamine para sa byahilo, mefenamic acid for headaches, bandaid and diatabs! in case you eat something nasty hehe...good day!

    ReplyDelete