Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lhei's 25 random things

A repost from my Facebook.

1. I still know how to “mirror write,” either in cursive or in bold letters.
2. I’m still a member of the NBSB club, but not the “never been kissed.”
3. I always wanted to have a pet dog (like a St. Bernard) but my family always disagree.
4. By age 30, I will totally quit smoking and just moderate my alcohol-drinking.
5. I want to climb Mt. Halcon.
6. I spend most of my money on travels.
7. I have been to 5 Ateneo schools in Zamboanga, Davao, CDO, Manila and Naga within the month of April 2007.
8. I am called to service.
9. I have a crush to some of my college students pero hanggang dun na lang yun. ;P
10. My JVP award was “Solidarity.” Ironically, I thought being in solidarity with strangers would be my weakness during my JVP year.
11. Most guys would tell me that “I’m surprisingly sweet.”
12. After being used to watching movies at Manila cinemas, I never dared to watch again a movie in the cinemas of Naga (until SM came!).
13. I’m a multi-tasker. I love to do a lot of things or tasks all at the same time because it challenges me.
14. I already have a perfect diet that solely works for me: Bread, biscuit or oatmeal for breakfast, regular lunch and no dinner and no snacks in between. Drink lots of water. And swim for 2 hours every night. With that, I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
15. I’m very adventurous. I would try anything but eating bugs or animal parts.
16. I am a fan of The Amazing Race (TAR) and The Amazing Race Asia (TARA). I even submitted audition tapes for TARA 1 (with sHLa) and TARA 2 (with Gyobs).
17. I’m into basketball be it watching basketball or playing basketball. And I actually played basketball during the UNC Intrams.
18. I think I’ll be good at any type of sports if I’ll give my time and efforts to it. I have tried and played badminton, bowling, billiards, table tennis, swimming, basketball, wakeboarding, etc.
19. Foreigner guys are very forward in asking me for any sexual favors. I just don’t know why they see me like that.
20. If I was a man, I would be a Jesuit priest.
21. I heart Fr. Mallari’s homilies and I always share them to my students.
22. If I want something, I will do everything to get it, but not at the expense of others.
23. I do believe in the goodness of every individual. I think “Man is essentially good.” Or maybe I’m just naive.
24. I listen to music or watch a movie while sleeping.
25. Mahal ko ang mga Mangyan!

No comments:

Post a Comment