Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Sunday currently, volume 4.



I missed writing last Sunday’s entry due to no Wi-Fi settings on my laptop and I was super worried about stuff I should not have worried about in the first place. But now everything’s falling into its proper places. God always makes me feel that my faith in Him prevails against all odds and I am truly grateful for that. He truly answers prayers in His own perfect time.

Reading Buzzfeed articles. I learned a lot of DIYs and recipes I am excited to try.
Writing The Sunday currently, volume 4. I was supposed to start writing a Position Paper (for a client), but I was not able to because I had to install first the latest Microsoft Office 2016 that took my whole afternoon to finish.
Listening Justin Bieber’s 'Purpose' album on repeat all day, all week. It’s that awesome!
Thinking about my busy week ahead due to work deadlines
Smelling none
Wishing to lose weight in time for the holiday parties and events to come
Hoping for a wonderful Christmas season full of outreach activities
Wearing green shirt and purple shorts
Loving Office 365 Personal for both my PC and mobile phone and S Beam feature of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Wanting to watch Mockingjay Part 1 in preparation for the Mockingjay Part 2 to be shown next week.
Needing to finish the set-up of the Christmas decors in our houses (old and new). I still need to buy additional trinkets and lights for the Christmas trees and other decorations for the rest of my house.
Feeling blessed and grateful because God never ceases to amaze me of His overflowing grace. I am thankful that my clients paid me already and I have new clients also, which pretty much covered all of my obligations this month. J
Clicking http://wakeupproject.com.au/ I have a project I am planning to work on for Christmas: #thekindnessadvocacy and this site is one of the inspirations for my personal project.

No comments:

Post a Comment