Friday, November 6, 2015

First day of Second Sem High!


Start of a new semester and I have my first day high feels!

Today was a perfect day because it was awesome & amazing and I am not even exaggerating.

I woke up at 5:30am, watched yesterday's episodes of OTWOL and Aldub Kalyeserye, out of bed by 6:30am, then had my stretching and 7-minute workout before eating breakfast and preparing for the day.

The weather was clear and warm, but not too hot. It rained though just for a couple of minutes.

I am grateful that I was very productive with work at the office. I went to San Jose to file a petition, got to finalize and sign a compromise agreement for a client and ready for filing another civil case tomorrow for another client.

I claimed my coupons from BPI thrills for a Jollibee lunch for two even if I later found out I am again allergic to chicken.

I attended the mass at AdNU presided by my fave Jesuit priest, Fr. Mallari. Plus, there's a free snack at the office, my fave food: pizza!

Also, I met my two night classes for the day and I must say their faces are refreshing to the eyes and their energy were high. I was able to share some reminders, tips and advises on how to achieve their goals in life in general.

And finally, I completed my set daily routine. :)

I am really looking forward to more awesome days, weeks, months or even years ahead.

All through out the day, happiness lingers within me.


To cap this beautiful night, from the lyrics of Stevie Wonder: I am "overjoyed, over loved, over me" is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment